Working at City Hearts
At City Hearts, we’re committed to providing our staff with the resources needed for their role. This takes the form of development and learning opportunities for all employees, but also our dedication to maintaining and supporting the wellbeing of each individual that forms a part of our team. We know that by doing so, it positions us to provide the very best care and support for some of society’s most vulnerable.”
Our clients come from all walks of life, and so it’s important to us that our staff members do as well. Diversity represents a key part of the employee experience at City Hearts, with our dedicated EDI Lead facilitating monthly ‘Lunch and Learn’ sessions for staff who wish to come and broaden their understanding of inclusion in the workplace and society. We are also proud to be a Stonewall Diversity Champion, and this is one of many steps we are taking to ensure we maintain and grow a positive and inclusive environment for our staff and clients.”
As a member of the team here at City Hearts, you’ll also receive:
- Regular accredited and in-house training on specialist subjects such as trauma, mental health, safeguarding, conflict management and more
- Medicash Health Plan- including an EAP (Employee Assistance Programme that covers up to 8 one to one private counselling sessions a year), money towards dental and optical costs and much more
- 30 days holiday per year (plus accrued holiday days for length of service)
- The opportunity to attend Group Supervision every 6 weeks with qualified therapists
- Commitment to annual salary reviews
- Progression opportunities including our Staff Development Scheme, providing you with the chance to specialise in a key aspect of your role
100% of our staff said they are likely to recommend working at City Hearts
(Staff Survey 2019)
What Do They Say
MEET SOME OF THE TALENTED AND DEDICATED PEOPLE BEHIND CITY HEARTS.
I've really found my home at City Hearts, working with some amazing people, and for an incredible cause.
CENTRAL OPERATIONS OFFICER
I’ve worked in various companies over the years, but none have fulfilled me like my role here at City Hearts. Knowing that what I do helps our team support those who’ve gone through such trauma is a game changer! I can honestly say - “I love my job!”
Having only been here a year, I already feel like I've made great friends and learnt so much.